From Memorial Day through Labor Day the staff will offer pool games Monday through Friday from 3pm-4pm for the whole family. On Saturdays and Sundays from 3pm-4pm, the staff will host BINGO as mentioned above. There is no cost to participate in either activity.
The Club requires membership to use the pool facilities: we ask that all pool visitors bring proof of membership with them to expedite the sign-in process.
- All entering pool must sign the pool register.
- No lifeguard may be on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Swimming is permitted only during designated pool hours.
- Children under 12 are not allowed to use the pool without adult supervision.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- No pets are permitted in the pool area.
- Please shower prior to entering the pool.
- Glass containers and sharp objects are not permitted in the pool area.
- All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cutoffs, denim, and Bermudas are not considered appropriate swimwear.
- Snorkeling equipment, other than a mask, is not permitted in the pool.
- Babies and toddlers must be in swim diapers before entering the pool.(The recreation department has complimentary swim diapers available for use.)
- Individual radios must be enjoyed with the use of a headset.
- Pool horseplay is not permitted.
- Coolers and outside food or beverages are not permitted on Club property.
- The slide is designed for children 10 years old and under.
- When going down the slide, riders must be facing forward in a sitting position.
- No toys or floatation devices may accompany a child as they go down the slide.
- One child is permitted on the slide at a time. Once down the slide, children must immediately get out of the way in order for the next child to come down.
- Any child not adhering to these rules will be prohibited from using the slide for the remainder of the day at the lifeguard on duty’s discretion.
Pool / Pool Decks / Peli Dress Code
Appropriate attire for the swimming pool is governed by the traditional rules of good taste and includes only apparel specifically designed for swimming. This excludes denim of any kind, cargo shorts, cut-offs, Bermuda shorts and other substitute apparel. Swimming attire is restricted to the pool and pool deck only.
Diners inside the Peli shall abide by the same codes as diners in the Clubhouse including shirts, cover-ups and shoes. Swimmers dining on the Pool Deck or Peli Perch should wear tasteful and modest attire over their swimwear.
Hours of Operation
(Hours may be adjusted for certain Club functions.)
The pool is open year round - heated only in April and October.
8:00am ~ 6:00pm
|January-March; November-December || |
|April-May; September-October ||8:00am ~ 6:00pm |
|Memorial Day-Labor Day ||7:00am ~ 9:00pm |