NO POOL RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
NO TIME LIMIT
AQUATICS CENTER FALL HOURS
September 7 thru October 31
Leisure Pool 10-6
Splash Pad 10-6
Plunge Pool 10-5 Friday, Saturday & Sunday only
Plunge Pool closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Lap Swimming is permitted between the hours of
7am & 10 am only
CLICK HERE for flyover video
- Splash Pad & Zero Entry Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Cabana Bar and HORIZONS Restaurant
The Club requires membership to use the pool facilities: all guest members shall show proof of membership to enter the Aquatic Center. Thank you.
- Proof of membership must be presented upon entry to the Aquatic Center.
- No Reservations are required to use the Aquatic Center.
- Warning - No Lifeguard on Duty.
- Children should not use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- No Glass permitted in Aquatic Center.
- No pets permitted in the Aquatic Center.
- Use of the Aquatics Center is permitted during pool hours only.
- Babies and toddlers must be in swim diapers before entering the pool.
- Children under the age of 12 may not enter without being accompanied by someone over the age of 18.
- Please shower prior to entering the pool.
- No diving, jumping, running or horseplay allowed.
- No throwing balls or other objects in or around the pools.
- No flotation devices such as boogie boards, rafts, inner tubes, floats, etc. are allowed.
- Toddler rafts are permitted.
- No smoking is permitted in Aquatic Center or at Club amenities.
- No audible music or speakerphone calls from personal devices in any pool area. Please use headphones.
- No coolers or outside food or beverages are permitted.
- All Members and Guests are expected to dress in good taste. Inappropriate appearance, overly revealing swimwear, and conflicts with Club dress code are not permitted. Staff have the right to ask anyone dressed inappropriately to change.
- Lap swimming is available in designated areas at designated times only. Please see an attendant for additional information.
- Please place all used pool towels in the receptacles provided.
- Please deposit trash in the receptacles provided.
- Pools and pool feature that are designated for small children are restricted to those children 8 years of age and younger and their respective caregivers.
- You must be at least 42 inches tall to use the two large slides.
- Please report any concerns to an attendant.
- Lounge chairs in the water are not to be held or reserved.
- Management has the right to inspect all bags.
- The Member Pool Area is for Member Adults only 18 years and older. No exceptions. (Lap swimmers may use the lap pool from 7-10am before opening.)
- Unsatisfactory behavior including loud vocal conduct, cursing, altercations with other guests or Club staff, non-compliance with pool rules, and intoxication are not permitted.
- Treating employees of the Club in an unreasonable, abusive, or harassing manner will not be tolerated.
- Management has the right to ask any Member or Guest to leave for non-compliance with any of the above rules. Non-compliance with Pool & Club Rules may result in suspension from the Club.