Pool Reservation Time Slots10:00am - 12:00pm
11:00am - 1:00pm
12:15pm - 2:15pm
1:15pm - 3:15pm
3:30pm - 5:30pm
2:30pm - 4:30pm
4:45pm - 6:45pm
5:45pm - 8:00pm
Pool Reservation No-Show Policy
The Board of Governors has approved a new Pool Reservation No-Show Policy. Beginning Saturday, May 15, the Club will start to charge member accounts $25 per person for Pool Reservation no-shows. Members may cancel either on the ClubNow App or by calling 910-477-5015. Cancellations must be received at least one hour before the time of their reservation to avoid the No-show Fee. This will open the time slot for other members to be able to enjoy the Aquatics Complex. Failure to show for two or more reservations in a month will result in the loss of Pool Reservation privileges for 30 days.
We are looking forward to a sun-soaked summer of fun with our members at the BHI Club Aquatics Center.
Join us for Water Aerobics Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the Lap Pool
CLICK HERE for flyover video
- Slide Tower & Waterslides
- Splash Pad & Zero Entry Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Cabana Bar and HORIZONS Restaurant
The Club requires membership to use the pool facilities: all guest members shall show proof of membership to enter the Aquatic Center. Thank you.
- Proof of membership must be presented upon entry to the Aquatic Center.
- Reservations are required to use the Aquatic Center.
- Warning - No Lifeguard on Duty.
- Children should not use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- No Glass permitted in Aquatic Center.
- No pets permitted in the Aquatic Center.
- Use of the Aquatics Center is permitted during pool hours only.
- Babies and toddlers must be in swim diapers before entering the pool.
- Children under the age of 12 may not enter without being accompanied by someone over the age of 18.
- Please shower prior to entering the pool.
- No diving, jumping, running or horseplay allowed.
- No throwing balls or other objects in or around the pools.
- No flotation devices such as boogie boards, rafts, inner tubes, floats, etc. are allowed.
- Toddler rafts are permitted.
- No smoking is permitted in Aquatic Center or at Club amenities.
- No audible music or speakerphone calls from personal devices in any pool area. Please use headphones.
- No coolers or outside food or beverages are permitted.
- All Members and Guests are expected to dress in good taste. Inappropriate appearance, overly revealing swimwear, and conflicts with Club dress code are not permitted. Staff have the right to ask anyone dressed inappropriately to change.
- Lap swimming is available in designated areas at designated times only. Please see an attendant for additional information.
- Please place all used pool towels in the receptacles provided.
- Please deposit trash in the receptacles provided.
- Pools and pool feature that are designated for small children are restricted to those children 8 years of age and younger and their respective caregivers.
- You must be at least 42 inches tall to use the two large slides.
- Please report any concerns to an attendant.
- Lounge chairs in the water are not to be held or reserved.
- Management has the right to inspect all bags.
- The Member Pool Area is for Member Adults only 18 years and older. No exceptions. (Lap swimmers may use the lap pool from 7-10am before opening.)
- Unsatisfactory behavior including loud vocal conduct, cursing, altercations with other guests or Club staff, non-compliance with pool rules, and intoxication are not permitted.
- Treating employees of the Club in an unreasonable, abusive, or harassing manner will not be tolerated.
- Management has the right to ask any Member or Guest to leave for non-compliance with any of the above rules. Non-compliance with Pool & Club Rules may result in suspension from the Club.