The Club’s fitness center is a busy place to be. Offering an array of cardio and strength training equipment as well as free weights and exercise balls, the center is more than adequate. Open daily year round, the fitness staff offers small group training sessions or one-on-one personal training. Ask us for an equipment orientation – we’re happy to show you around!
Depending on your membership type, there may be additional fees required to use the tennis and fitness facilities.
Hours of Operations Dress Code
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please adhere to the following rules when using the Fitness Center:
Only members and their accompanied guests may access the Fitness Center.
Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Fitness Center at any time.
Children 14-17 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult 18 years of age or older. Children 14-17 must also sign a release form. Children 16-17 may use the equipment un-accompanied.
Accompanied and supervised means that a supervising adult must stay within arm’s length of any child being supervised.
Pets are not allowed in the fitness center.
Bacterial wipes are provided in three locations for you to wipe your machines down when you are finished.
No cell phone use is allowed in the Fitness Center or in the building that the Fitness Center is located. Cell phone use is only allowed in designated areas.
Televisions are to be changed by staff only.
- Golf & sports members have Fitness Center privileges at no additional cost
- Social and founding social members will be charged an annual fee of $320 per member over the age of 16 or a daily fee of $9 to
- To utilize the facility and its programs
- Guests of golf members: $9/day
- Guests of sports members: $9/day
- Guests of social & founding social members: $12/day
- Social extended family members: $9/day
* Uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, and cousins of the member are considered accompanied guests; guest fees are listed above.